The Positive Action Foundation Philippines, Inc. (PAFPI) being the Sub–recipient of the Department of Health for the continuing project implementation of the Global Fund HIV Project through the New Funding Model – Interim Funding Mechanism (NFM–IFM) from August 1, 2013 to June 30, 2015. It is in this regard that PAFPI is looking for Sub–sub Recipient (SSR) to implement and deliver intervention activities under the 3S Expansion Project focusing males who have sex with males (MSM). This is for immediate hiring.
Interested organization should possess the following qualifications:
- Understanding of the HIV/AIDS situation in the Philippines
- Willingness to undertake additional responsibilities and initiative
- Can work with supervision of PAFPI Management Team
- Ability to work within a projects team, particularly PAFPI as a mentor
- Project management experience is an advantage
In addition, applicants must also demonstrate following:
- Honest and trustworthy
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
Activities to be conducted will be in accordance with the approved Global Fund TFM NFM–IFM work and financial plan.
Interested party or organizations is requested to send their expression of interest address to PAFPI President/CEO Mr. Joshua T. Formentera on or before February 7, 2014:
- Inception Report/Organization profile;
- Legal documents (e.g. SEC Registration with Articles of Incorporation and By–laws, SSS, Business Permit, BIR, COR 2303, Annual Registration Fee–0605, GIS;
- Mayor’s Permit;
- Accomplishment Reports of previous and ongoing project/s;
- Two years Audited Financial Statements, latest (stamped received by BIR and SEC);
- BIR updated official receipt;
- Capital Outlay and Board Composition;
- Board Resolution and authorized signatories to the contract;
An assessment of the prospective organization shall be conducted by PAFPI including representative/s from the technical unit of the Department of Health upon receipt of the required documents.